The surge block method of well development has long been recognized as the most effective way to remove drilling fluids and fine grained sediments from well screens. A developed well will produce more water with less color and turbidity.
- Used for surge block well development of 1.25 Sch. 40 PVC wells
- Qwater Well Developer is the only product on the market that will effectively develop a well and purge clays and silt all in one step. Built in check ball.
- The 1.5″ Qwater Well Developers can be connected to a standard rigid 1/2-inch PVC or 1/2″ I.D. x 5/8″ O.D. poly tubing to be used as a push rod and riser.
- This unit can be used to intermittently develop and pump 1.5″ Sch. 40 shallow wells when used in conjunction with the well discharge assembly as shown in Instructional Guide .
- Uses sheet metal screw to attact to PVC pipe or tubing.
- *NOTE* Uses 1/2″ O.D. poly tubing as the “DISCHARGE” piping